On June 4, 2009 the Brazilian National Association of Banks will be hosting the 18th World Continuous Auditing and Reporting Symposium. The symposium will take place at the University of Sao Paulo in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It will be held in conjunction with CONTECSI 2009
- Anselmo Bonservizzi,"Implementing Continuous Auditing in Treasury"
- Claudio Coli, "SPED-Public System of Digital Books"
- Wilson Luiz Gellacic, "Continuous Control Monitoring"
- Maria Eduarda Ribas, "A Model of Architecture Technology for Continuous Auditing"
- Sergio Moreno, "Implementing Continuous Auditing in Insurance"
- Ryan Teeter, "Auditing Automation"
- Miklos Vasarhelyi & Michael Alles, "The New Challenges of Continuous Auditing"
- Miklos Vasarhelyi, Siripan Kuenkaikaew, Silvia Romero, "Continuous Auditing and Continuous Control Monitoring"