10th WCARS - Newark - November 4-5, 2005
- John Fogarty,"Continuous Auditing: Can It Become a Reality and What Is Its Impact on Auditing Standards"
- Richard Lanza,
"Practical Uses of Continuous Monitoring…and How To Drive It
- Jonathan B. Woodroof & DeWayne L. Searcy, "AGILE: Testing the Technical Feasibly of Continuous
- Miklos A. Vasarhelyi, "Simulating Continuous Auditing"
- Rolf Haardoerfer, "Evolution of the Siemens Experience in its Effort to Test
IT Controls on a Continuous Basis"
Cuthbertson, "The Road to Continuous Monitoring-Why Isn’t Everybody Doing
- John Verver, “Continuous Controls Monitoring and Continuous Auditing-an
integrated technology approach”
- Brian Moran, “Case Studies of Real-Time Transaction
- Andrew Gonczi, “Compliance and Fraud Monitoring: The Power to Know Now”
- J. Efrim Boritz, “Continuous Auditing in the Shadow of SOX: Re-Engineering
Interim Reporting and Assurance”
- Silas Matteson,
"Remediation of SOX Internal Control Violations"
- Eric Cohen,
"Audit Documentation for a Continuous Audit Environment:
- Neal Hannon, "Enterprise Business Reporting in the Post Sarbanes-Oxley
Era: A Data-Centric Approach"
- Liv Watson,
"I-Matrix: Its Relevance to Continuous Reporting"
- Ana Cristina da
Costa e Silva,
"Taxonomy Building and Instance Document Creation:The
- Carol Brown, Jeffrey Wong, & Amelia Baldwin, "Research Stream in Continuous Audit: A Review and Analysis
of the Existing Literature"
- William E. McCarthy, Graham Gal, & Guido Geerts, "Semantic
Specification and Automated Enforcement of Internal Control Procedures within Accounting Systems"
- Steve Sutton & J. Randel Kuhn, "Learning from World Com: Implications for Fraud Detection
through Continuous Assurance"
- Alex Kogan & Jia Wu, "Continuity Equations in Continuous Auditing: Detecting
Anomalies in Business Processes"
- Michael Alles & Miklos Vasarhelyi, "Does Continuous Reporting Reduce Volatility"
- Silvia Romero,
"Multi-Dimensional Accounting Information Systems and
- Tim Leech, "Utilizing Basel II Operational Risk Reforms as the
Foundation of “State-of-the-Art” Continuous Monitoring and Assurance"
P. Srivastava & Lili Sun, "A Methodology to Assess Internal Controls Continuously"